The Myth of Relative Morality
by Dr. J. Patrick Johnston
1. Is there such a thing as right and wrong?
2. Are right and wrong
determined by my culture, parental upbringing, personal preference, conscience,
or a book of religion?
3. Is there a universal standard of right and wrong
applicable to all?
4. How can I know right from wrong if we are all raised in
different cultures with different belief systems?
5. How can I know if one
religion is superior to any other?
6. How can we know if any one culture is
better than others?
7. Will I be held accountable for my actions after I
8. How will America fare if we deny the existence of right from